Friday, May 05, 2006

Random musings

Next time I work on a code I'm going to hire Subiet to create a computer program which will let me do all my substitutions in one go! ;-) Transferring each letter to a numeral was among the most tedious things I have ever done and took half the night... coincidentially K.A called up that same evening to ask about- of all things- cryptography! Sometimes I feel I am in touch with people who are telepathic! :-D

Recently I have been getting addicted to one song after the other (all accompanied by LOTR videos). First it was "Memories" by Within Temptation, then "My Immortal" by Evanescence, then "Into the West" by Annie Lennox. All these songs seem to be just right for an LOTR video, and makes watching/listening the perfect experience.

Yesterday while looking for Metallica symphonies I happened to chance upon the Trans-Siberian Orchestra... for a stunning fusion of classical and rock, they are just what the doctor ordered... absolutely brilliant! The next time I go to Saket I'll be looking out for their "Beethoven's Last Night."

So my Spain jersey arrived a few days ago. Now nothing can stop Raul from lifting the Cup! ;-)

Finally... joined lotrplaza.com yesterday. A true home away from home for the LOTR fanatic... although it's seems confusingly huge at first, it takes only about an hour to nevigate your way through and get familiar with it. Also joined the RPG game there- as a rule I don't do RPGs, but where LOTR is concerned, a lot of rules have to be broken. Talking of which, it is time to learn Elvish, but I can't decide whether to start with Quenya or Sindarin...

1 Comments:

Blogger Subiet said...

over the past decade or so, i have heard so many convers/remixes/tributes and other stuff of/related to METALLICA.

but the best, far ahead from all, are the instrumentals of "apocylipta plays metallica" especially the fade to black one, it is absolut (i love this thing) out of this world.

5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home